Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro Bluetooth 5.0 TWS Earphones
Wireless headphones have become a real trend in today’s market, and many users are increasingly betting on the most comfortable and utilitarian accessories. This type of device allows total freedom of movement and ensures a quality sound that is usually synchronized correctly with our smartphones. Well, if you thought you’d seen it all, today we bring you the Haylou GT1 Pro for a price that breaks with the current market. Obviously, the GT1 Pro is an upgraded version of the previous GT1.
The Haylou GT1 Pro has been developed by the same manufacturers as the famous Redmi AirDots, however, are able to improve in certain aspects as well as in a price that now drops to $25.99 dollars with the coupon that we will recommend below Check out the cheapest wireless helmets on the market!
Xiaomi is behind the manufacture of the Haylou GT1 Pro, really comfortable wireless helmets that are shown to the world as one of the best options in value for money. These accessories are accompanied by the typical 310 mAh load box with a total of 43 mAh of power. With this battery capacity, the playback time is extended to approximately 4 hours. Another highlight of these headsets is the replacement of the typical physical buttons by the touch surface of the headset. The Haylou GT1 Pro is extremely sensitive, and to change the song or increase the volume we only have to make a soft touch on them.
In the section of sound quality, the Haylou GT1 Pro is shown as one of the most correct options on the market if we bear in mind that they can be obtained for $25.99. A headset that has Bluetooth 5.0 and whose connectivity will not be a problem for users. Without forgetting the integration of protection against IPX5 splashes that safeguards the helmets from any sweat when doing sport.
I’m sure you’ve heard of Xiaomi AirDots and Redmi AirDots wireless earbuds. You can read the full review of them on our website. They are one of the most popular wireless earbuds in both Chinese and international markets.
Haylou released its own wireless earbuds called Haylou GT1. They have a very compact charging case, good battery life, and low price. Perhaps, it is the main competitor of Redmi AirDots, both in terms of sound quality and price.
After only a month and a half, the Chinese brand has released an improved version of its wireless earphones – Haylou GT1 Pro. The new earbuds have received some noticeable improvements compared to the previous generation of Haylou GT1.
In this article, we want to compare the new Haylou GT1 Pro with the previous version of Haylou GT1.
At first glance, the new Haylou GT1 Pro earbuds are no different from Haylou GT1. They have the same black matte plastic case.
The charging case is very compact – 6.20 x 4.00 x 2.72 cm. It is almost twice as small as the charging case of Redmi AirDots. The weight of the charging case is only 35 grams.
The earbuds themselves are also very light – 4 grams each. The control is touch-screen. On the body of each headphone, there is a microphone and LED indicator.
The only noticeable difference in design between Haylou GT1 Pro and Haylou GT1 is four LEDs on the charging case. The first version of earbuds has no indicators.
LED indicators say about battery level:
I found no other design differences between Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro and Haylou GT1.
As for specification and functions, Haylou GT1 Pro and Haylou GT1 are also almost the same.
Both earbuds have good sound quality, noise-canceling microphones and support for Siri, Google Assistant, and Xiaomi.
Wireless earbuds can be used for listening to music as well as for phone talks.
Both versions of earbuds are controlled via touch panels. They also support the latest version of Bluetooth 5.0.
The main update of Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro is the battery capacity and battery life.
Haylou GT1 Pro has a built-in 800mAh battery. For comparison, the previous version of Haylou GT1 had a battery capacity of only 310mAh. This is a really big difference!
Each earbud has a built-in 43mAh battery.
Haylou GT1 Pro lasts up to 26 hours on a single charge. It’s an amazing result! Especially if you remember that the size of the charging case is the same. Yes, the charging case is compact, but the battery has more than doubled.
The previous generation of earbuds Haylou GT1 offers up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge. This is also a good result for the budget earbuds, but the battery life of the new earphones just explodes the brain!
Haylou GT1 Pro requires only 1.5 hours to fully charge.
By the way, the new GT1 Pro earbuds are also IPX5 waterproof. They are not afraid of wet weather, rain or sweat.
The other features of Haylou GT1 Pro and Haylou GT1 are identical.
The price of these wireless Bluetooth earbuds is also about the same. Haylou GT1 is available for, while the improved version of Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro costs $25.99.
For only, you get wireless earbuds with a compact charging case, LED indicators on it, and 26 hours of battery life. I think this is a very good deal.
Q: My new GT1 Pro cannot charge, why?
– Before use, you need to tear out the insulating protective film on the charging touching place and then charging your GT1 Pro.
– Please make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected.
– Turn on the headset and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
Q：How Long can my Haylou GT1 Pro use?
– Used for about 26 hours at full charge and low volume.
(Actual use time may vary due to different volume and use frequency.)
Q: How long does it take for fully charging my GT1 Pro?
– About 1.5hours to fully charging the earphone(43mAh), about 3-4hours for charge case(800mAh).
Q: Can I charge my GT1 Pro with PowerBank?
– Not suggest you use a power bank to charge GT1 Pro, because the power bank easily powers off when charging or some other errors will come up.
Q: Why can’t I use the headphones to adjust the volume or select the track on the App of mobile phone?
– The earphones do not support volume adjustment, pls adjusting the volume through your phone.
– App Software settings may vary according to some functions of the App itself not depending on the phone.
Q: How do I know the battery capacity of GT1 Pro?
– 4 White lights: Full Battery
– 3 White lights: 75% Battery
– 2 White lights: 50% Battery
– 1 White light and flashing: 25% Battery
* Please charge the battery case if the earphone put into the case not auto-powering off or the red indicator not lighting on.
Q: My GT1 Pro usually auto powers off, why?
– Please note that the earphones out of the case will power off after 5 minutes if there is no connection or operation.
Q: Why the headphones cannot pair with a mobile phone?
– Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnect mode and check whether your mobile phone Bluetooth search function is opened;
– Check your mobile device’s BT menu and delete/forget the headphones, then reconnect the headphones following the instructions in the user manual.
Q: Only one of my GT1 Pro earbuds can work, why?
– Maybe your GT1 Pro connected is in the single-ear mode, please reconnect in this way: Turning on the two of earbuds manually, the white indicator fast flashing means two earbuds are connecting each other, finishing connection until the white light flashes slowly, then turn on the BT mode on your phone and pair with GT1 Pro.
Q: There is no audio signal, what can I do?
– Check if the headphones are turned off. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Q: Why my smartphone can’t find my BT headphones?
– Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them;
– Check the manufacturer’s recommended pairing process;
– Try turning them off and on again;
– Turn off or remove any interfering devices;
– Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: How to reset GT1 Pro?
– Take the earbuds out of the case and turn off the earbuds. Pressing the multifunctional button for 15-20 seconds until the white light flashing comes up twice. Then canceling or ignore the GT1 Pro connection on your phone.